At CAI, we assist and support people who want to make a positive change in the world but, for various reasons, are struggling to do so. We call these people ‘change agents’.
We provide our change agents with lifelong learning self-discovery and self-assessment skills, and we support them in the following pursuits:
- Discovering their true purpose in life and “living their passion”
- Reaching out to others while bringing positive change to their lives
- Effectively creating prosperity for themselves and for those they do their work
A Change Agent is effective and prosperous when he is living according to the following principles:
- Do what you love
- Be a positive influence on your environment
- Strive for excellence
- Conform your lifestyle to your personal values and goals
Effective and Prosperous Change Agents possess the following qualities:
- Able to generate teams who will be willing to support them in their mission.
- Gain energy from purpose-driven activity and engage in creative, innovative projects that promote growth
- Aware of the “great task at hand” combined with perseverance in their commitment to accomplishing that task.
- Simultaneously pragmatic and visionary.
- Attract opportunities, resources, and people that support them in their mission
- Demonstrate both confidence and empathy in their interactions with others
Effective and Prosperous Change Agents hold a world view that conforms to the following core beliefs:
- There is hope for the future
- We are obliged to “promote the common good” through our work and lives
- We owe our family and friends the “best version” of ourselves
- It is important to create free time to share with those they love
Effective and Prosperous Change Agents are engaged in their communities as follows:
- They generate and disseminate information and material to educate others.
- They participate actively in community life
- They share their network with others
- They support the personal development and professional work of fellow change agents